August 29, 2019
Spotlight on Training
2019-20 Beginning Teacher Community Trainings
This five-part series (for Year 1 or Years 2 & 3 teachers) provides sustained professional development, a sense of community, and long-term support for new teachers while focusing on developing methods and practices to implement in the classroom; 9/19/19; $75, Dinner. Register Now!
Get Your Learning On!
- Making Decisions with PSAT/SAT Data - Math 9/24/19, FREE, Lunch, 6 SCECHs
- Sexuality Education for Special Education Students 9/26/19, FREE, Lunch, 5.75 SCECHs
- Supporting PBIS in the Classroom 9/26/19, $65, Lunch
- CPI (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention) Full Flex Training 9/27/19 $46, Lunch, 8 SCECHs
- CPI (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention) Refresher Flex Training 10/1/19, $37, 4 SCECHs
- Making Decisions with PSAT/SAT Data - ELA 10/2/19, FREE, Lunch, 6 SCECHs
Don't Miss This!
Understanding Marijuana: What Parents
and Teachers Need to Know
Orchard View High School Auditorium
September 10, 2019 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Cool Clip to Share with Friends
FREE Adult Career Training at the Career Tech Center
Looking for a direct path to a rewarding career with a real future? Go from hands-on class to career in just 18 weeks with the Linked Muskegon program. Classes start September 17!
Please SHARE this video in an email or social media post by using this link: