Lili Chen for Vice President!
My leadership experience:
As Kiwanis Family Chair, I...
- attended Kiwanis Meetings every month to communicate with other schools in our Division
- attended several Division events, including OTC and DCMs
- chaired many service events throughout the year
- wrote several articles to contribute to our Bulletin
My other leadership positions include Vice President of French Club, Treasurer of Academic League, and Treasurer of Quiz Bowl!
My Key Club accomplishments include...
- being chosen as an MC representative for the D37S Spirit Committee - I worked with several other Key Clubbers from other schools in our Division to prepare for major events like RTC and Fall Rally
- designing this year's t-shirt
- receiving the Gold Award last year for over 100 service hours
- dedicating a total of 119 hours to Key Club this year (105 service + 6 social + 8 article)
- dedicating over 200 hours total to Key Club events
My goals as Vice President are to...
- plan more social events (laser tag, ice skating, etc.)
- fundraise for a larger variety of charities (in addition to Eliminate and PTP)
- involve members more in the planning process for events