The Disney Effect
By Trinity Holmes
- no piercings even if you aren't a character.
- no tattoos or body art
- cant paint nails
- must stay in character at ALL TIMES
- you cant wear sunglasses because you have to make visible contact. Prescription glasses should be neutral color
-Ways to interact with guests
- At magic kingdom the guest took a "trolley" the picture people waved and said hello.
- if you ask Anna and Elsa if they want to build a snowman they have to sing it.
-Ways to get fired
- "break the wall" which means breaking character
- not smiling at guests
- not using the Disney lingo.
- hair needs to be neatly combed in an easily maintained style
- finger nails must not extend beyond the tip of the finger