Wanted: Man or woman for top government position!
- A natural born citizen of the United States
- A resident for at least 14 years
- At least 35 years of age
Duties, Roles, and Responsibilities
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation:- Since 2001, the president has made $400,000 per year.
- The president gets extra money for any expenses and travel.
- He gets the use of Camp David, which is a country residence for the president. It offers presidents an opportunity for solitude and tranquility, and it is also a great place for the president to host any foreign leaders.
- The president also gets special cars, helicopters, and airplanes to take him places.