Guide to Bunburying
things you will need
2. A wig
3. Different clothes
4. Colored Contact Lenses (if you wear glasses)
5. New name
6. Good excuses
7. Birth certificate, Social Security number etc.
Excuses to Bunburying
B. Say that you have to go out of the city/country because you have a business trip to attend to.
Steps to Bunburying
Step 1: Your memory
STEP 2: background
You should have a birth certificate for your Bunbury. Also have a different Social Security number.
Step 3: Think of a new name!
Step 4: Change your look!
Step 5: Have different phones
Step 6: Choose your friends carfully
Step 7: Use a different voice
step 8: have a different personality
Step 9: different Accesories
how people will find out your secret
Having the wrong personality
answering the wrong phone
wearing the wrong things
2. Don't hang out with the same people you normally would.
3. Mark your phones so you won't get confused who you're talking to.
4. Look at the caller ID before answering because maybe other people gave out your number.
5. Avoid taking pictures while you're Bunburying.
6. Never wear the same accessories, especially things that your friends gave you like BFF necklaces/bracelets, or charm bracelets.
7. Hide some birthmarks that are visible and recognizable.
8. Have a great memory!
9. Have a planner to help you organize your events!