Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
An Avid Runner: Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta Completes the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta completed the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 10, 2004. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is an avid runner and it was always one of her goals to compete in this prestigious race. The Chicago Marathon is one of the six World Major Marathons alongside the Boston, New York, London, Berlin, and Tokyo Marathons. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta was one of 45,000 runners that participated in the race, which included elite runners from across the globe.
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta: Establishing Effective Time-Management in Your Life
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is an individual with a tight schedule. When Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is not working at the local art gallery, she is often training for an upcoming marathon. As a health enthusiast, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes it is important to successfully manage your time. Not only does time management allow you to fit in time to exercise, but it also helps manage stress, which is also a huge part of living a healthy lifestyle. Here Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta provides tips on how to successfully and effectively manage your schedule.
· Carry a schedule. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that the most obvious key to time management is to develop a schedule and keep it documented. This will hold you accountable to your obligations.
· Always allow time for interruptions. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes that accounting for interruptions in your schedule is one of the most important tips for successful time management. People often make tight schedules that are down to the minute, which Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes is unrealistic. It is inevitable that a phone call will distract you, you will get stuck in traffic, or a meeting will go over, so be prepared.
· Prioritize. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that individuals should prioritize their schedules. It is important to establish what is most important to you, and complete those tasks first. If something is unnecessary and you are crunched for time—it is okay to say “no.”
· Block distractions. If it is crucial that you must get work done immediately, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends eliminating distractions such as Facebook or instant messaging. Turn your phone on silent and put it out of reach if it is not crucial to your job.
Interpreting Art: Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is an art enthusiast who is employed at a local art gallery. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta loves going into work every day and interacting with other art lovers. One of her favorite parts of the job is helping individuals interpret different pieces in the gallery. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes that all artwork can be interpreted in various ways; however, here she offers insight on how to read a piece of art independently.
· Dedicate time to the piece. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that it can take some time for a piece to speak to you. It is important that people spend an adequate amount of time observing a piece before attempting to analyze it. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that once you have spent some time looking at the piece, to focus on what is appealing to your senses. Is it the color, objects, realistic appearance, etc.?
· What is the subject? Next, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that art viewers should establish what the subject of the piece is. What is the purpose of the piece? What is it about? The subject could be a variety of things including a landscape, person, group of people, a scene from a story, a building or cityscape, etc. On the other hand, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that many modern pieces do not have a subject. Abstract art focuses on form and color, rather than representing a subject.
· Look for symbols. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends the next step in analyzing a piece of art is to look for symbols. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta warns to not get caught up in the idea of trying to figure out what the artist was trying to convey through the work, focus on what it means to you!
The Harmony Between Nutrition and Running: Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is a talented and accomplished runner that has completed the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, the Atlanta Half Marathon, and the U.S. 10K Classic. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is aware that training is crucial for success in races; however, she is also convinced that diet is just as important in the race world. Many runners aspire to be faster; however, they solely focus on speed work and long runs, but not their diet. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is certain that a balanced diet will help runners reach their goals, and here she offers insight on how to appropriately fuel for your runs.
· Complex carbohydrates. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that consuming complex carbohydrates is crucial for runners. Complex carbs provide runners with glycogen, which is stored as energy that works as slow and steady fuel. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta warns to not mistake complex carbs for simple carbs. Some options that provide a source of complex carbohydrates include vegetables, legumes, unrefined pastas and breads, and sweet potatoes.
· Glucose drinks. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends that runners consume a glucose drink at least fifteen minutes after finishing a run. Muscles will be seeking fuel sources, and it important to replenish.
· Protein. Running puts a lot of strain on your muscles, and it is important to consume enough protein so muscles can adequately repair. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that people should consume 1.5 grams of protein for every kilogram they weigh. Lean proteins are the best options, which include chicken, eggs, nuts, tofu, and fish.
The Quest to 26.2: Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is an accomplished runner who has completed the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, the Atlanta Half Marathon, and the U.S. 10K Classic. Although it may seem like running is something that has come naturally to Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta, that is not the case. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta has worked tirelessly to reach her goal of completing a full marathon. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that completing a marathon requires extreme dedication and discipline, but with hard work, anyone can do it. Here Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta shares her journey of 26.2 miles.
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta was never a great runner; however, she always aspired to complete a full marathon. After obtaining the motivation to start running, she slowly started working towards her goal. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes it is important to slowly start working towards 26.2 to keep morale high. In other words, do not start training for a full marathon without competing in races of smaller distances. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends starting with a 5k, then moving on to a 10K, half marathon, then full marathon.
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that conquering longer distances will slowly get easier; however, it will never be easy. The more time you spend running, the faster you will get. So Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends monitoring speed improvements rather than expecting races to be a walk in the park over time. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta also joined local running communities that allowed her to make friends with similar goals and interests. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes that having community while marathon training is optimal for success. It is important to be held accountable to your goals, which groups helped Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta with.
Easy Ways to Stay Fit: Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is an avid runner and health enthusiast. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta wants to inspire others to accomplish their fitness goals and get healthy. Here she offers easy tips on how to get healthy with minimal effort. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes you have to start somewhere, and small changes are optimal for success.
· Take the stairs. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that an easy way to get your daily cardio in is to take the stairs, park your car in the back of the parking lot, or walk to nearby destinations. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is aware that finding thirty minutes every day to dedicate to the gym can be a difficult task; however, a half-hour of cardio can be completed sporadically throughout the day.
· Take a walk on your break. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends that individuals use half of their lunch break to exercise. Generally workplaces allow an hour for lunch, so use this time wisely! Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta states that if people pack a healthy lunch they will not waste time commuting to a restaurant, which will allow more time to exercise. This is a win/win situation because you will be eating a healthy lunch and getting exercise.
Keep a piece of fruit with you, always. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that many people struggle with snacking. Although snacking is allowed, it is important that it has some sort of nutritional value. Instead of going to the vending machine, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends keeping a piece of fruit nearby at all times so if hunger pains occur, you will have a healthy solution at hand.
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta: How to Embrace Being Single
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is a strong woman who has embraced being single. Although many people view being single as a detriment, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta has learned to accept her singlehood and dedicate her life to her individual successes. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta spends a lot of her spare time training for various races and has completed the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, the Atlanta Half Marathon, and the U.S. 10K Classic. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is also an art enthusiast and looks forward to going into work every day at a local art gallery. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta offers insight to those struggling to accept their single status. With these tips, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta hopes more individuals will feel empowered rather than dejected.
· Ignore naysayers. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that we live in a society that feels the need to be paired to another individual. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta states that just because a relationship is right for some does not mean it is right for you. There is nothing wrong with being single, so do not let people tell you otherwise.
· Build friendships. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends that those who are single should focus on establishing close-knit friendships. Just because you are single does not mean you have to be lonely! Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta states to partake in activities that allow you to meet new people and build meaningful relationships.
· Appreciate your freedom. When you are not in a relationship, there is the absence of compromise. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that this is a time where you can focus on yourself and grow as an individual.
How to Visit An Art Gallery: Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is an art enthusiast that spends a lot of her free time studying new trends in the industry. With her vast knowledge of the craft, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta was able to obtain a job at a local art gallery. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is extremely passionate about her job and loves helping new visitors navigate around the displays. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes it is important for everyone to be exposed to some kind of art; however, she is aware that galleries may seem intimidating to newcomers. Here she offers insight on how to visit an art gallery like an expert.
· Determine what art mediums interest you beforehand. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that museums and galleries have various types of art including paintings, sculptures, oils, watercolors, realism, representational, etc. There is a lot to see and it can be overwhelming, so do some research beforehand so you know what exhibits will interest you before entering the gallery. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that this will save you time and unnecessary wandering.
· Get a map. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends printing out a map of the art museum and highlighting the areas that contain the pieces that interest you. By doing this you can establish the most efficient plan for navigating the gallery without wasting time.
· Answer these questions. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta states that you should spend more time with art that is aesthetically pleasing to you. During this time you can answer some of these questions:
o Does this piece have sections?
o Are the colors symbolic to the artwork?
o Are the colors spectacular or dull?
o What kind of message does the art portray?
Tips for The New Runner: Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is an avid runner that has competed in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, the Atlanta Half Marathon, and the U.S. 10K Classic. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta did not become dedicated to the sport until later on in her life, and she hopes to inspire others to continue accomplishing their goals because it is never too late. Here Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta offers advice to new runners on how to get motivated to start their running journey.
· Start slow. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that is important that new runners do not compare themselves to established athletes. Everyone has friends that are naturally athletic and have been competing in sports their entire lives; however, Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta states to not get discouraged. It is only the beginning of your journey! The only person that you should be comparing yourself to is you. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta recommends documenting your speed and distance during each run, and slowly working towards setting a personal record.
· Run/walk. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is convinced the best way for new runners to conquer distances is to incorporate a run/walk method. Runners can find a ratio that works best for them. For example, you can run for 3 minutes and walk for a minute, or you can run for 30 seconds and walk for 30 seconds. Whatever works best for you! Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta states the best way to indicate what ratio is best for you personally is to monitor your heart rate. Once your heart rate is steady, you should be able to conquer a longer distance.
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta: How to Train for A Marathon
Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is a successful and dedicated runner and marathoner. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta has completed the U.S. 10K Classic, the Atlanta Half Marathon, the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, and many more. The Bank of America Chicago Marathon was Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta’s first full marathon that she completed on October 10, 2004. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta made it a long-term goal of hers to complete a full marathon, and there was a lot of preparation for race day. Here she gives tips on how to successfully train for the quest to finish 26.2 miles.
· Get a training schedule. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that it is important to find a marathon-training schedule that works for you. Different plans will suit various skill levels, thus, it is important to select one that is realistic for your capabilities
· Make the time. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta states that once you select a training plan it is absolutely crucial to make the time each day to complete your training task. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes it is easy to get caught up with work and other obligations; however, it is important to always have time scheduled each day to train.
· Focus on nutrition. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta believes that many runners forget that nutrition is equally important while preparing for a marathon. Running puts a lot of strain on your body and it is important that you are properly nourished for your runs every day. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta notes that when you are following a proper diet, training runs will seem easier because you will have more energy!
· Join a running group. Tracy Kinnan Pisciotta is convinced that marathoners need support during training. Look for local running clubs where you are join other runners during the training process.