Temporary Closure Information-11/5/20
Dear FMS Students,
FMS and FHS will move to temporary distance learning from Friday, November 6th through Friday, November 13th.
- We will not be in session on Monday, November 9th due to a scheduled professional development day.
- We will return to in-seat learning on Monday, November 16th.
- Sports will continue throughout the closure. Home events are limited to (2) attendees. Fulton fans will utilize the bleachers and visitors will be in the balcony. Coaches will go over plans with athletes and parents. Coaches will offer virtual practices as well if needed.
- We are continuing with learning and assignments will be given and graded each day. Teachers will be calling if a student has not logged in or completed work.
Proud Principal, Fulton Middle School
1. Google Meet at 9:00
2. Do your work everyday and turn it in.
3. Email your teachers if you need help.
4. Technology problems?
- email: email@example.com or call 590-8040.
5. Follow expectations with technology.