Biodiesel In Our School Buses
By: Sid, Suvarsha, Cannon, Dawson
Information On Our Plan (Part A)
- Biodiesel will be installed to our school buses.
- We are trying to help the environment from pollution.
- The buses are using gasoline which is very harmful to the environment ,we are trying to change that by replacing that biodiesel, which is not harmful to the environment.
- Our product runs on soybean oil
- Biodiesel itself is made by raw soybeans.
Installation (Part B)
- The School Board might be willing to help us.
- They will be able to maintain this plan because almost all the schools have school buses so this could be one of their main priorities.
- Yes we will need to get approval because this is going to cost a lot of money.
Cost (Part C)
- The cost is $2.00 per gallon
- We might be able to set up a fundraiser to get the money we need for Biodiesel.
- We will also be starting a fun run to raise money.
- We will be making posters to hang up in the hallway to get a little more awareness.
PROS & CONS (Part D)
This is beneficial because this is clean to the environment and many factory's are making the fuel we need to power the buses.
- Biodiesel isn't toxic
- Biodiesel is safer to handle compared to standard diesel
- Biodiesel is easy to produce
- Lowers the level of pollution
- Water Use
- More expensive than regular gasoline.
- Pure biodiesel has problems in cold weather.
- Food Shortage
Yes, this will be worth to put in our buses because it is very harmless to the environment and very energy efficient.
How Its Made Biodiesel