Hosp Elementary, Frisco, Texas
Field Day on Monday
Here is all the information you and your child need to make the day fun!
Where: Hosp Campus
1. Report to Mrs. Ferguson, in the front office to receive your volunteer badge (please make sure to bring identification)
2. At 8:15 a.m., you will need to go to the gym.
3. A leader will be assigned for each grade level at this meeting.
4. Each assigned leader will be responsible for reading the directions for that particular event.
5. Each assigned leader will need to also see Coach Morgan to receive a whistle.
Children need to …
- Wear: Shorts, Grade level T-shirt, Tennis Shoes, Sunscreen (no sharing due to allergies), Ball Cap and Sun Shades
- Bring: Sack lunch with child’s name on it, or you may go through the lunch line, and water bottle labeled with child’s name
If you would like a copy of the map and schedule, please click here and scroll to the bottom for the Field Day documents.
- It’s important to be at each event on time!
- Trash cans will be set up around the building so students will have easy access to throw their trash away.
Coach Morgan & Coach Silmi
Also, thank you for attending Open House and allowing your children to share the results of their hard work this year. We are proud of our fourth-graders!
BOOK CHARACTER PARADE
DBQ: What caused the Dust Bowl?
- Why were there so many farmers in the Southern Plains in the 1930s?
- What was the mood of the United States in the 1930s?
- What did a "black blizzard" look like? How big was it?
- How did advances in technology contribute to the Dust Bowl?
VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION BREAKFAST
FOURTH-GRADE SCIENTISTS AT WORK
LEARN MORE ABOUT FRISCO ISD
- Traditional literature
- Realistic fiction
- Historical fiction
- Science fiction
- Informational nonfiction
- Chapter books (reader's choice)
Please check in with your child to ask how his/her list is shaping up! We are halfway through the school year, so students who have been tracking their reading should have about 20 books listed so far.
Big congratulations to these students who have accomplished the 40-Book Challenge and are featured on a bulletin board in the main hallway!