Cure, Prevention, Management
- There is no cure.
- There are no proven methods of prevention.
Common Side Effects: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Stuffy or runny nose, Cough (bronchitis), Trouble sleeping, Leg or arm pain, Depression, Headache (migraine), Sore throat, Urinary tract infection, Decreased white blood cell count (leukopenia), Vomiting, Stomach pain
- Immunosuppressive Drugs (e.g., hydroxychloroquine and corticosteroids [prednisone]
Common Side Effects: Fever or chills, Pain in the lower back, on the sides, Pain or difficulty urinating, Unusual bruising or bleeding, Blood in your urine, Stools that are bloody or black
- Other Ways
- Increase intake of Fish Oil
- Avoid polyunsaturated vegetable oils
- Eat a low-protein plant based diet
- Avoid alfalfa sprouts
Include flaxseeds in diet