Dirty Secret Santa @stuffcogs
Where everyone gets a... something
Dirty Secret Santa crashes the team BBQ
They say that some traditions should never change, I'm not sure this is one of them. By popular request, Dirty Secret Santa will be coming to our team BBQ
- Each participant brings a gift up to $20 value to the Christmas BBQ.
NOTE: Names should NOT be written on the gifts, we don't need to know who brought them.
- Names will be drawn from the santa hat to decide the order people take their gifts.
- The first person can choose any gift on the gift table and open it.
- Continue pulling names from the hat, allowing participants to take their turn.
The second and each subsequent participant will have an option: they can either steal a gift that has already been opened or open a new gift from the gift table.
If a participant has a gift stolen from her, she then has the same option to either open a new gift or steal a gift from someone else.
The most number of steals there can be in a round is three (a round starts with the next person on the list) .
If a player is the third player to have her gift stolen in a round, she must open a new gift instead of stealing.
- Continue going through the list, giving each person the opportunity to open a new gift or steal a gift to start the round.
- The player that started the first round is allowed to start the final round.
Dirty Secret Santa
Wednesday, Dec. 14th, 3pm
Please bring your Dirty Secret Santa gifts with you to the BBQ