The American Dream
Jay Gatsby and Jay-Z
Net worth: 600 million
Made his money off bootlegging
12 bedroom mansion of Gatsbys
Across the bay from Daisy Buchanan.
Jay Gatsby: American dream was to gain wealth for the woman he loved and wanted to be with, Daisy.
- Millionaire (600 million)
- Grew up with a poor family. (North Dakota)
- Had to sneak around with Daisy
- Owns a 12 bedroom mansion in West Egg
- Made his money through bootlegging
- Held parties all the time to find Daisy
Jay-Z and Beyonce's Mansion
Jay-Z: - American dream was to gain fame and wealth in motivation of the woman he loves, Beyonce.
- Millionaire (500 million)
- Kept his relationship with Beyonce secretive.
- Grew up to a poor family in BedStuy, Brooklyn.
- Owns a 45 million dollar mansion
- Was a crack dealer before he became rich
- Made millions in the alcohol business selling to nightclubs.
- Threw parties and has partied with many famous people.