June 2021 Newsletter
Discovery Isle Temecula
Kristi and Casey
- Monday- May 31st: Closed for Memorial Day
- Friday- June 25th: Closed for Staff Development Day
- Monday- July 5th: Closed for the 4th of July Holiday
If you have any questions please reach out to the front desk
Pre- K Graduation
The morning of June 17th, we ask that all students PLEASE be on time or a bit earlier than the 9am drop off. We have a very tight schedule of events for our Pre-K Families and their graduates.
We thank you in helping us create an organized and timely day for these families.
Welcoming Families INSIDE!
- Door Access will be from 7-9 am and 3:30-5:30pm. We still require all students to be dropped off no later than 9am so assure minimal classroom disruptions. After 9am, you will not be allowed to walk your child to class and they will need to be escorted by a front office admin.
- We ask that one parent accompany their child in and out of the school.
- When entering the school parents MUST BE WEARING A MASK, while the state of California may have lifted the mask requirements at this time; Licensing and our Company Policy is that in our facility; to ensure the safety and well being of our students and staff; require you to wear a mask.
- Upon arrival Children will still be health screened before walking to class.
- Backpacks are still required daily with their change of clothes, blanket and nap time needs.
- While we know our families will be very excited to be able to see and speak with teachers, drop off and pick ups need to be quick. If you need more time to discuss specifics with the teachers, please reach out to Kristi and Casey to schedule a conference via telephone at a later time.
- Please be sure that you are writing your child's name on their belongings!
- Make sure your child has weather appropriate clothing in their backpack in case of accidents
- Does your child have sunscreen? Please apply sunscreen before you arrive at school and with the sunscreen provided to the class along with the application form and we will reapply before outside time in the afternoon.
We know that summer is a busy time for our families, and want to communicate school happenings as clearly as possible to ensure that no one is left out.
As a reminder, daily reports are sent via email each day, but our Links 2 Home app keeps all school communications in one place and is always accessible.
The app also allows to you communicate absences to your child’s teacher, leave drop-off notes, and read teacher and administrative notes in detail. Please know that message can be seen by every classroom and private matter should be brought to the front office admin team.
If you’re not a current app user, we encourage you to visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the app today. You will need to login with the email address you use for Alma. Please let us know if you have issues logging into Links 2 Home!
Love Our School? Review Us!
In today’s connected world, many families turn to online reviews to learn more about the reputation of schools. Just a reminder that you can find our school on Facebook, Google, Yelp and other online directories. We’d love more families like yours, so please consider spreading the word about our school.