Weekly Bulletin - Week of Feb. 15th
Weekly Principal's Note:
I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. Thanks for doing a great job on some tricky (and emotional) conferences. Your commitment to these kids is really impressive. It may be exhausting and it's sometimes hard to tell if the hard work is paying off, but trust me...you make a difference! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
- No School
- No School
- First day back...craziness?
- Some folks will be in shooting a video highlighting our Catholicity...
- All School Mass at 9 am (Please prep the kids for Mass with the responses, readings, Saint of the Day, etc.)
Thank You to Lizbeth, Erika, and the Kitchen Crew!
Staff Survey Monkey
- It has been a challenging year for most teachers, but it is getting better
- More support would be helpful to meet the needs of each classroom
- Dempsey's (additional) presence is desired in most classrooms
- Staff feels the support of their colleagues
The line of communication is always open. If you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, just email me or schedule time to meet with me in the office.
Parents are critical to the success of our school and our students, so we need to make sure that we are encouraging open, two-way communication. Whether the issue is behavioral, social, spiritual, or academic, please make sure to keep in constant communication with the parents. Also, don't forget to send emails/notes to acknowledge good behavior! Parents love to hear this!