Room 208 Update
Mrs. Magnuson- Week of April 20, 2015
Our Learning Focus
- We are continuing our unit on geometry.
- Students are back with me for Science. We are beginning our unit on the human body. We will be learning about the central nervous system.
- Students are continuing their Wild Animal research papers. You should have received a note explaining the process. This week they will be writing their final copies.
- We are continuing our unit on pioneers. We will be taking notes and researching topics about pioneer life.
- This week we are starting our pioneer journals.
The Mehlville Summer Academy will be held at Trautwein this year. If you are interested in sending your child please let me know. Forms are also available in the office. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
We finished and the class worked hard both days. I am very proud of them!
We have three field trips coming soon. The note and permission slips are coming home today. Please read these carefully and return as soon as possible. If you have any questions feel free to call or email me.
Mark Your Calendars...
4/28 - Field Trip to Gempp Concervation Center/ with all of fourth grade
5/4 - Field Trip to St. Charles/ with Mrs. Theel's class
5/7- Field Trip to Faust Park/ with Mrs. Theel's class
5/7 - Family Fun Night (6:00 - 7:30)