Lopatcong Elementary School News
By Mrs. Kondikoff, Principal
November 17, 2015
When you view your child's report card, please make sure you sign off on the report card using the directions that were sent through the virtual backpack.
Early Dismissal November 19th-25th
School Hours for November 19th, 20th, 23rd, & 24th
- AM Preschool and Kindergarten: 8:00am-10:00am (Students who ride the bus will be dropped off at home 45 minutes earlier than normal.)
- PM Preschool and Kindergarten: 10:45am-12:45pm
- Grades 1-4: 8:00am-12:45pm
- Dismissal is at 12:45pm
- Bus students will be dropped off at home 1 hour and 50 minutes earlier than normal.
- Lunches will be served.
School Hours for Wednesday, November 25th
- Wednesday, November 25th is a half day WITHOUT lunch-12:00PM DISMISSAL.
- AM Preschool and Kindergarten: 8:00am-10:00am
- PM Preschool and Kindergarten: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Grades 1-4: 8:00am-12:00pm
Parent Teacher Conferences
Please note the following dates and times for conferences:
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday, November 20, 2015 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Monday, November 23, 2015 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:00pm-8:00pm
American Education Week
AM Preschool: 9:00am-10:00am
PM Preschool: 1:15pm-2:15pm
AM Kindergarten: 8:30am-9:30am
PM Kindergarten: 1:30pm-2:30pm
Classroom Visit: 12:05pm-1:05pm
Classroom Visit: 1:15pm-2:15pm
Classroom Visit: 11:10am-12:10pm
Classroom Visit: 11:30am-12:30pm
Book Fair Tonight-Tuesday, November 17th
Please make sure to keep money on your child's account or send the money in an envelope, baggie, or wallet that is labeled with your child's name.
Please remember to send napkins and utensils if you are packing your child's lunch and they will need them.