BLUEPRINT TO BUILD
STEPS TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
BLUEPRINT TO BUILD
- Hold 8 (new Clients and Preferred Clients each month)
- Find 2 (launch 2 new Independent Consultants each month)
- Through 40 Faces
This is THE CORE CONCEPT of this Blueprint to Build. When we are talking to enough people, we grow our skills, business and earnings. Nobody wants to be pushy or salesy...we avoid this by talking to 40 people/month so we can FOCUS ON THE ACTIVITY and NOT the OUTCOME! The outcome will be there when you are in enough activity.
Out of every 10 people you share with, on average, 2 will absolutely love what you are sharing and will be in the perfect space and time for Arbonne to be a wonderful fit. 2 will want nothing to do with anything you discuss. 6 will need more exposures to decide.
So, if you’re in front of 40 people, 8 will likely purchase an ASVP or Skincare Set or start their own business. The volume associated with this equals about 2250-3000 QV and roughly $300-$400 in PC commissions. This gives you the ability to simply build relationships with the other 32 people, connect them to resources, and invite them to experience Arbonne in other ways.
How we connect to 40 people, is through group presentations. How we create exposure for those who need it is through monthly Zoom events.
ONE-ON-ONE CONNECTION CONVERSATIONS allow us to share the business opportunity, products and some education about Arbonne as a company. This is a great way to reach people who don't come to parties, to get to know people, learn about them and see if there is a "why" for them to be a part of Arbonne.
Who in your 100-name list stands out to you that may benefit from Arbonne?
Who can you think of who would be phenomenal as a consultant?
Many times someone will see a social media post of yours...ask them to have a quick conversation to get them more info.
Not confident in this area? That's okay! You can make a connection between the person you are talking with and your mentor in Arbonne through a 3 way video chat or call, an event (in person or virtual) or though a video. Try to have 2-4 one on one conversations per week!
- Coffee Appointment with you and a guest
- Zoom with a guest
- Discover Arbonne Presentation hosted by your upline via zoom or social media
- Inviting a guest to a local Healthy Happy Hour or Discover Arbonne event
- Three way phone call with guest, upline and yourself
WHAT TO SAY (VERBIAGE)
What you say will become more polished as you go along and learn more. It is better to be authentic...be YOU...be imperfect and just reach out than to try to follow a script because it makes you sound...well...weird. That said, we do want to give you some tips and a few verbiage examples you can start with and make your own!
1. Be YOU! The people you are reaching out to know you and love you already. So, just say what’s in your heart and on your mind.
2. It doesn’t matter the time of day that you think they may be available. Just reach out when YOUR schedule allows. Obviously, be respectful of sleep times.
3. Tell them why you are calling RIGHT AWAY! Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I’m calling/reaching out because _______.
4. Tell them why you thought of them.
5. Do NOT say “interested,” as in “would you be interested in hosting.” No one is interested in things they know nothing about. The answer would be NO. Instead, ask if they “would be WILLING to HELP.”
6. If you are asking them to host, use words like “grab a few friends” or “invite 3-5 friends.”
7. Refer to your mentor as your friend, it’s way too formal to say mentor, if you are asking for a 3rd party connection call.
8. Give them some options at the end with dates/times to do what you are asking. “Would Thursday or Friday evening next week work for you, by chance?” “Is a weekend or weeknight better for you?” “Could we chat tomorrow over lunch or would after work be a better time for you to connect?”
9. You can add in “I don’t know if it would ever be a fit for you, but I know it would be worth 20 minutes of your time to hear the details! Who knows who you may know or may meet who could benefit.”
Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I’m calling because I just started my own holistic well-being business with Arbonne. I’m so excited because I love to help people ______. Would you be WILLING to HELP me get the word out by grabbing a few friends on Zoom (getting a few friends together at your house/Panera)? I will drop everyone off or mail them a goodie bag of things to try and we’ll do a fun face mask while I share some tips on how to live well and age well (I will bring some things for people to experience while). Would Thursday or Friday evening next week work for you, by chance?
Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I’m calling because I just started my own holistic well-being business with Arbonne. I’m so excited because I love to help people ______. I thought of you, specifically because ________. I don’t know if it would ever be a fit for you, but I know it would be worth 20 minutes of your time to hear the details! Who knows who you may know or may meet who could benefit. If nothing else, it would be a huge compliment to me to have a person like you knowing what I’m up to (it would be amazing to get to know you better; I would love to know more about your business so I can pass your name along; it would be amazing to _____.) I have some time tomorrow over lunch. Would that work for you or would after the work day be a better time for us to connect?
Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I’m calling/reaching out because I’m starting a 30 Days to Healthy Living Reset on _____ (October 8th). It’s an amazing program. I’m excited/I love it because ________ (it focuses on what we eat for our meals and on gut health/ it helped me with ______/I have tried so many things, but this is different because _____/I am starting it because I think it will help with _____). I thought of you because _______. I think we would be amazing accountability partners! Would you be up for doing it with me/joining me on the ____?
HOST A POST
Sampling is a huge part of sharing the Arbonne experience, and may be the only way for people in the virtual world to do so. Best practice is to send samples to only those people who have agreed to try them and answer a few questions and those who have communicated that they will be attending a virtual event, to ensure that your money is well spent.
Typical swag bags contain one or more product samples. These are the samples most commonly sent:
- Fizz and Tea (Tizzy)
- AgeWell or other skin care sample pack
You can mix and match and do one or all of the above in a swag bag! Use your judgement and rely on what the prospect shares they would enjoy or need.
For local drop offs:
- Purchase clear sample bags off Amazon
- Product sample(s)
- Add the corresponding product sample insert (see images below)
- Purchase mailers or simply mail a fizz with a card
Tip: Skin care samples already have the usage and product information, so there is no need to add a sample insert.
Tip: Printing sample inserts (images below) - Printing on card stock is recommended, but not required. If you have a printer at home you are welcome to use that.