Starting Your Arbonne Business
What to Do First
- Create a 100 name list (divide into local and long distance)
- Schedule 6 Hosted Group Presentations in person and 2 Virtual Presentations for Long Distance
- Schedule 2 Self Hosted Group Presentations (one can be in person, the other virtual for long distance)
- Find 2 Team Members
Duplication is key to building your business. Our system for duplication is based on presentations. Through the presentation system you will learn to present the products and opportunity, answer questions, recommend products and earn while you are being trained. You will also meet new people without having to go into a cold market and build relationships.
The goal in your first calendar month is to hold 6 hosted presentations and have two self hosted. If someone says no to hosting, you can invite them to choose one of the two dates you will host. Additionally, you will meet people at the hosted events that will want to come to another presentation to see if they want to join you in the business.
When you host 6 presentations + 2 Virtual you will meet on average 25-40 people. The average sales created at each presentation is $500.
$500 x 6 presentations =. $3000 in volume
Qualification for the first level of management, District Manger is
$2500 three months in a row or $3000 two months in a row or $6000 in one month
Duplicate this with one person $6000
Duplicate this with two people. $9000
Duplicate this with three people $12,000
Qualification for the 2nd Level of Management, Area Manager is
10k three months in a row, 12k two months in a row
ONE-ON-ONE Purposeful Business Appointments
ONE-ON-ONE Purposeful Business Appointments are used when we ask someone to look at the Arbonne opportunity or to share Arbonne with someone who won't host or attend an event.
Who in your 100-name list stands out to you that may be a candidate for the opportunity? These are the people to whom you will reach out to schedule a one on one purposeful business conversation. Your sponsor and or upline will be present for the appointment.
You are in business for yourself, not by yourself and have a support team ready and willing to assist.
WHAT TO SAY (VERBIAGE)
At first initiating an Arbonne conversation with others can be scary. This is a skill set that you will become better at as you go along and learn more. Eventually it will get easier. Just remember this; it is better to be authentic and imperfect than to follow a script because it makes you sound canned.
However, there are some some tips and a few verbiage examples you can start with and make your own!
1. Be YOU! The people you are reaching out to know you and love you already. So, just say what’s in your heart and on your mind.
2. It doesn’t matter the time of day that you think they may be available. Just reach out when YOUR schedule allows. Obviously, be respectful of sleep times.
3. Tell them why you are calling RIGHT AWAY! Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I’m calling/reaching out because _______.
4. Tell them why you thought of them.
5. Do NOT say “interested,” as in “would you be interested in hosting.” No one is interested in things they know nothing about. The answer would be NO. Instead, ask if they “would be WILLING to HELP.”
6. If you are asking them to host, use words like “grab a few friends” or “invite 3-5 friends.”
7. Refer to your mentor as your friend, it’s way too formal to say mentor, if you are asking for a 3rd party connection call.
8. Give them some options at the end with dates/times to do what you are asking. “Would Thursday or Friday evening next week work for you, by chance?” “Is a weekend or weeknight better for you?” “Could we chat tomorrow over lunch or would after work be a better time for you to connect?”
9. You can add in “I don’t know if it would ever be a fit for you, but I know it would be worth 20 minutes of your time to hear the details! Who knows, it may not be for you but you may know someone who is perfect for this.
Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I’m calling because I just started my own a business with an incredible holistic company called Arbonne. As you know, I was looking for something to help my family financially and found a company I can truly be excited to represent. Would you be WILLING to HELP me get the word out by grabbing a few friends and getting them together for hot towel facials? Your friends will be getting absolutely free, a mask treatment used in spas that usually costs $125- $150. Would Thursday or Friday evening next week work for you, by chance?
Hey Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? I'm calling to ask for your help. You know how I have been looking for a way to take some of the financial burden off of my husband? Well I found an amazing opportunity with a company called Arbonne. Arbonne is a holistic personal care company. And in order to get the training I need, I need to have a few friends get 4-5 people together so I can start learning. It would mean the world to me if you could be one of those friends.
Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I know this is out of the blue, but I’m calling because I just started my own business with Arbonne and I thought of you immediately because you are such a great connector.. I don’t know if it would ever be a fit for you, but I know it would be worth 20 minutes of your time to hear the details! If nothing else, it would be a huge compliment to me to have a person like you knowing what I’m up to (it would be amazing to get to know you better; I would love to know more about your business so I can pass your name along; it would be amazing to _____.) I have some time tomorrow over lunch. Would that work for you or would after the work day be a better time for us to connect?
Hey, Sarah! Do you have a quick minute? (Wait for answer.) I’m calling/reaching out because I’m starting a 30 Days to Healthy Living Reset on _____ (October 8th). It’s an amazing program. I’m excited/I love it because ________ (it focuses on what we eat for our meals and on gut health/ it helped me with ______/I have tried so many things, but this is different because _____/I am starting it because I think it will help with _____). I thought of you because _______. I think we would be amazing accountability partners! Would you be up for doing it with me/joining me on the ____?