by: Joel Francis, and Chris Ramirez
Creator: Adolf "Adi" Dassler
Adidas - Four Business Elements
2. Planning - Adidas was an extremely planned company. They used carefully planned marketing to sell their products. They sponsor various athletes knowing that by doing so, they would make money.
3. Management - Adidas has managed many other companies besides their own. For example, they own Reebok, TaylorMade, CCM, and Rockport. This exhibitions Adidas' management skills.
4. Employees - Adidas treats it's employees well. They give frequent holidays and sick leaves. They also offer 30% discounts on their products. This keeps the Adidas employees happy.
Adidas Throughout the Years
Would You Work Here?
- Great employee relations
- Looks good working on a top 50 company
- Offers $8 an hour basic salary