Fall Conferences, 2015
Mrs. Sacket-Mowers, 6th Grade
2. Conferences are held in P-4 (my classroom).
3. I usually schedule a conference with each family in my homeroom, and I gather information from Mrs. Holder to share with you. She will only conference with her homeroom students.
Conference Week is October 5-9
Here's how it works:
1) Click this link to see my Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/EdhYAj
and enter your email address
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Enter your child's name and click sign up. Make sure you opt out of any additional links they offer (it says I'm interested in more info--all I need is your name/email, and your child's name)!
Volunteer Spot will email you a confirmation and a reminder.
Note: Volunteer Spot does not share your email address with anyone but me. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
If you try to schedule online and no time works for you, please contact me and we will make arrangements. No problem!