Come Be The President
By: Lexi Enger and Bri Rykken
* Be at least 35 years of age or older
* Lived in the United States for 14 years
* Be born in the United States
The current president of the United States
This is the symbol to represent the democratic party
This is the symbol that represents the republican party
Skills necessary to be the President
Leadership qualities, being persuasive and inspiring are all personal qualities that look good in a presidential candidate.
In his/her appearance, the president must be dignified, confident, poised, and demonstrate charisma.
Benefits of being the president include a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment purposes.
The most recent raise was approved by congress and put into affect in 2001.
2. He may require an opinion in writing of the principle officer
3. has the power to grant pardons, except in cases of impeachment
4. Power to make treaties
5. shall nominate and appoint ambassadors and other public ministers
6. has the power to fill up vacancies in the senate
7. shapes and promotes the party platforms.
8. formulates the nations plans for dealing with other countries
9. manages executive departments and federal agencies
10. assists with congress to plan the national budget.
Such as immigration reform. Immigration has been a popular debate in the presidential campaign for 2016 office. To propose a plan, you must have knowledgeable, realistic, and timely plan.
We should only allow immigration of people with a clear background and history. We should check that everyone who enters the country will not put any of our citizens in harms way. Our previous acts of terror have been from immigration issues and people who we thought were clear, weren't. Acts such as the Boston bombing, 9/11 attacks, and much more could have been prevented if we knew who these people were and were aware of the issues with our immigration system.
To help solve this issue, the president can be able to delegate tasks for people, they could be trustworthy, so that the nation knows that their leader has their best interest to keep everyone and everything safe.