Week of February 1, 2016
Bright Spots from Instructional Rounds Visit
* know how to rephrase and build on what other students say
* work in small groups or stations
* feel safe and supported by my teachers
* exhibit autonomy in completing my work
* feel engaged in my learning
* feel cared for
* know my expectations
* feel comfortable sharing my ideas with my classmates
* be encouraged to use my strategies
* participate in a variety of tasks
* be able to formulate and justify my answers
* be respectful to my teacher and peers
Services for Michael Greiner
Funeral services for Mr. Greiner are scheduled for Sunday, January 31 at Foust and Son Funeral Home in Grapevine. The viewing is from 12 - 2 with the service immediately following.
At the summative, we will score the dimensions in Domain 4 based on the evidence you provide, review classroom data, discuss the attainment of the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the year, and discuss new goals for the coming school year.
The last section of your red T-TESS folder outlines what is needed for the summative meeting. If you have any questions, please let us know!
February 15 PD
It will be a full day of training with a one hour lunch break.