Calendar Of Events
January 25- Parent Leadership Breakfast-8:30
January 26- Birthday Friday/$1 Jean Day
February 2- Spring Pictures-Free Dress
February 8- Fundraiser Due
February 9- District Science Fair
February 14- Valentine's Day Parties
From The Principal
Reminders for the New Year:
- School doors open at 7:25. We ask that you do not drop your student off before this time.
- Please do not drop your student off on the road in front of the school. There are no parking signs, and it is very dangerous for children.
- If your student needs funds on their lunch account, you can sign up on My School Bucks. You can add money from any smart device or computer.
I would like to invite each of you to our Leadership Breakfast on January 25th. This is a time for parents to come hear from our district leaders all of the wonderful things going on at Life School. The breakfast begins at 8:30 am in the gym.
From the Nurse
Earn a jean pass for Friday, January 26th!
Donate any of the following needed supplies to the nurse's office for a jean pass:
Zip lock bags (all sizes)
Undergarments (all sizes)
Hand Sanitizer (all sizes)
Parents, each of our students are unique and different in many ways. It is important that we learn to appreciate our own cultures and respect others’ cultures as well. Some helpful hints to appreciate diversity are:
- Help your children to define uniqueness.
- Discuss with them how all people are unique and different in many ways.
- Remind them that it’s important to get along with others even when they are different from you.