"50 Years of Great Beginnings"
- March 2nd-6th Census in Schools Week
- March 5th Spring Pictures
- March 10th School Board Meeting at 5:30 PM
- March 14th OSSD Job Fair 9:30-11:30 at OSHS
- March 18th 60% Day (Students dismiss at 11:40 AM)
- March 19th Marco's Pizza Day
- March 19th 1st Grade Musical 6:00 PM OSUE Auditorium
- March 24th Regional Science Fair
- March 31st Report Cards
Please click on the Federal Programs Survey link above to complete a short survey. We need our stakeholders' input as we reflect and revise our programs for student success.
Census in Schools Week
Students will participate in Census 2020 activities the first week of March. We encourage all of our families to participate in the upcoming Census. Our community depends on including everyone!
Dress Up Days for the week-
- Monday 3/2- America Reads (Dress as favorite book character)
- Tuesday 3/3- Hats off to the Census 2020 (wear hats)
- Wednesday 3/4- What a Colorful Country We Live In (wear as many colors as you can)
- Thursday 3/5- Spring for the Census (Spring attire)
- Friday 3/6- Greyhounds Go for the Census (blue/grey day)
Thank you PTO for our new awnings near the car rider drop off areas.
All of our blinds have been upgraded. This project was completed in 4 phases, but now every room is complete.
The district updated 16 of our classroom HVAC systems.