Brighton Summer Camp 2022
Welcome Campers and Families!
Time to Shine!
Below are the details you will need to be ready for the first day of camp! Please take a few moments to read through the document and make note of times and what to bring to camp!
Any changes/cancellations to your camper's schedule, needs to be made 2 weeks in advance. Changes made after the 2 week cutoff will still be charged.
Weekly camp tuition will be paid using our auto-withdraw system (ACH) at the beginning of each week. You can expect to get an email ,prior to the tuition withdraw, with an invoice showing the camp tuition amount for the week.
There is not an option to pay weekly by check. If paying by check, it is the full summer amount due no later than 2 weeks prior to the first week of camp. If you'd like to pay by credit card (2% fee), you will need to call the front office to authorize the weekly payment.
Hours of Operation
* Business Office Hours of Operation will be 8 am to 4 pm Monday - Friday.
*Camp Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m
*Before Care: 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
*After Care: 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
*Drop-Off: 9 a.m.
**Monday ONLY: Drop off begins at 8:45 a.m.
*Pick-Up: 3:00 - 3:15 p.m.
**After 3:15 p.m., late fees apply
Details on drop off and pick up are below, under policies & procedures.
Camper Personal Belongings
What to Bring Daily
*Backpack (large enough to hold items below)
*Spill-proof water bottle
*Change of clothes (in a gallon ziploc)
*mask (in the event of exposure)
*Lunch + 2 snacks (2 snacks only if staying for after care)
*Preschool/PreK students can bring a blanket/stuffy for quiet time
*Sunscreen (preferably one that your camper can apply themselves)
* Everything that a student brings to school will need to be labeled with their name. This includes backpacks, clothing, facial coverings, swimsuits, water bottles, etc....
* Students will need to keep their belongings in a backpack/cinch bag that they can easily carry in and out of school. Bags MUST close with contents inside.
* Brighton School is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Policies and Procedures
Please see the link below for the complete list of our most current policies and procedures regarding COVID safety and our illness policy.
Student PIN for Drop Off/Pick Up
* Drop Off will take place at the front office/glass doors (on the street side), An adult must walk their camper to the front office to be checked in.
**On the first day of camp each week, parents will need to check in their camper in the gym. (Please look for the sign to enter in the gym door - street side)
* Students will have their temperatures taken each day. If their temperature is 100.4 or higher, they will not be permitted to stay.
* Parents/guardians should complete a quick health survey each day. Students exhibiting 2 or more symptoms will not be able to attend camp.
**First day of camp drop off will begin at 8:45 a.m. in the gym
Drop Off begins at 9 a.m.
* Pick Up will take place through the drive-thru in the north parking lot
*Please arrive on time - not early for your assigned pick-up. (i.e: Kindergarten parents should not arrive earlier than 3:00 p.m.) If you arrive early, we will ask you to look back around.
* Please pull to the front of the drive thru (follow Brighton staff directions), once you have come to a complete stop, please be prepared to load your student.
* If you need to pick up your student early, please call the Brighton School Office at (425) 640-7067 to set a pick up time.
* Parents/guardians should carry identification.
Pick Up Times:
2:50 - 3:00: Preschool and Prekindergarten campers
3:00 - 3:15 pm: Kindergarten - Middle School campers
* If you have more than one student please arrive at the earliest assigned pick-up time.
* Brighton School has a late pick-up fee of $10 per minute.
Who do I Contact?
Office Manager: Julie Lobb - billing questions
Preschool Principal: Sarah Lobb - please CC on either email
Head of School: Suzanne Adams - please CC on either email
Assistant Principal: Jessamy Livingston - please CC on either email
Summer Camp Staff
Peyton McArthur - Preschool/PreK
Kayla McArthur - Preschool/PreK
Natalie Risse - Preschool/PreK
Megan Livingston - Kindergarten/1st
Michelle Chittenden - Kindergarten/1st
Sam Cozens - Kindergarten/1st
Wendy Dalton - Kindergarten/1st
Carrie Crawford - 2nd - 4th
Julie Petesch - 2nd - 4th
Jason Warren - 5th - 8th
Isaac Whitaker - P.E.
Rebecca Ferguson - MS STEAM
Logan Limon - Sports/Sub
Hayden Evans - Sports/Sub
Matt Dela Cruz - Sub/Dance
Julie Gerard - Sub/Floater
Marie Kerns - Sub/Floater
Savannah Ruano - Sub/Floater
Nick West - Floater
Meghan Wehrly - Kindergarten Prep
Julie Wakeman - Academic Bridge Camp 1st/2nd
Hannah Bodnar - Academic Bridge Camp 3rd - 5th
Deanna Daneshi-Far - Harry Potter
Kaori Okada - Ukelele Camp/Sub