By: Sean Snelgrove
- While attending Yale University, he wrote a paper on the importance of overnight delivery. His employees see him as a hero.
- Smith shows determination, and from a young age loved flight and the idea of FedEx. It’s said he got a “C” on the paper wrote in college, and got crippled as a child for a short time.
- He shows us to follow our dreams and never give up.
- His personality led him to great a revolutionary business that has changed the world today.
- Smith shows the determination I will need to start my own company.
- Persistence and determination were his most important traits.
- The fact he has changed the world and makes a $13.3 million salary inspires me.
- Not all traits apply to every leader; the traits needed depend on who is being led.
- Diligence, initiative, honesty, guile, and persistence are some of the most important traits a leader can possess.