Turn in your ticket before you leave class!
The activity itself:
This activity will show students exactly what they need to hand in each day right before they leave class. This activity is designed primarily for elementary and middle school students. Each student must turn in a “ticket” which will serve as their pass to leave class for the day. There will be colored construction paper placed on each table for the students to write their response on. If students are using technological devices that day, there may be an online "ticket" instead of a tangible one.
Breaking it down further:
Examples of prompts/questions:
- List out three things you learned in class today
- Write a question you have about today's lecture
- Name a topic you want to learn about sometime this school year
- Do you have a suggestion on how today's class could have been improved?
- Draw a picture illustrating what we learned in class today