Unit 1 Cultural Geography
problems created by the iphone
technological- iPhones can cause radiation and create viruses they also can crash easily so people can loose everything on their device
cultural- iPhones aren't made in the us because its cheaper to make them in other countries so it becomes a problem for americans when they don't have a job and they are given to other people so they can pay less.
economic- a high priced product like the iPhone will dominate in a market full of cheaper options so it makes it hard for other smart phone makers to sell their product.
solution- To solve this issue it would be fair to lower the prices of the iPhones so that it isn't much ahead of other brands and the market is fair. But that would never happen
- Productivity grows faster when countries make their own goods and trade.
- Trading with other countries can make more allies and better world peace
- Better understanding of other cultures to make less stereotypes
- Helps technology improve
- Reduced cost by producing "low cost" countries
- upgraded education systems
cons of globalization
- Creates less jobs in the US
- Has made many people lose their jobs in the US
- Pay cuts for employers
- slow wage growth
How Globalization Relates To Me
6 word claim
Natural resources used to make the iphone
- minerals such as cerium, europiumand neodymium,
- stainless steen