Mrs. Welborn's 7th Grade Science Class
A little about me:
- I am from Andrews, Texas
- Graduated from Texas A&M University with a bachelor's degree in horticulture
- Have been teaching for 6 years, 3 years at Nolan
- Married to Mr. Welborn
- Have a 16 month old son, Jameson and another on the way in January
- Have a 10 year old chocolate lab named Bailey
- Have 1 sister
- Have 6 nieces and 1 nephew
We will use a variety of celebrations throughout the year to celebrate learning, successes, and presentations. A few examples are: Fantastic!, Choir of Angels, 3 Claps and a Whoosh, Seal of Approval, and WOW.
- When you enter, write in your planner and complete the warm-up.
- When collecting materials remember it's a one way street up front and you should be back in your seat by the time the given music or timer goes off.
- You are responsible for your own mess, each class is responsible for each class....so I may ask you to help others out.
- Reflection of learning will take place at the end of each class period.
- When class is dismissed (by me), please gather all your belongings, push in your chair and walk out of the class in an orderly manner.
Emergency Procedures and Class Tour
Lab Safety Rap
AGHS Lab Safety Rap