May 2, 2020
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8!
We are so lucky to have many wonderful teachers here at Whiteside. If you would like to share your appreciation, you can nominate teachers at teacherscan.org until this Sunday, May 3rd. Nominated teachers will have a chance to win some pretty cool prizes such as groceries for year!! The nomination form is quick and easy! Scroll to the bottom of the webpage to view!!
Thank you for supporting and loving our teachers!!
Yearbooks have started coming in, and they are SO CUTE! You can still order here and they will be shipped to your home.
- have a student(s) that already attends Lubbock ISD
- wish to register for their child
- have already created an account in Gradebook will proceed to the Gradebook portal found on the Lubbock ISD website under the Parents channel and follow these directions.
How to register for Lubbock ISD
- Log in to the Gradebook portal with username and password.
- Click on student name.
- Click the Registration tab - the last tab along the top.
- Click Continue to Online Registration.
- Select student name to begin registration OR
- Select Create New Student to register any student that is brand new to Lubbock ISD.
- Registration will need to be completed for each student.
- Gradebook passwords can be changed on the landing page.
- Forgotten Gradebook passwords can be reset on the landing page.
- Families should contact the campus to retrieve forgotten Gradebook usernames and for password hints.
- The following forms (any that are applicable) will be filled out every year and are a part of the registration process:
- Migrant form
- Student Residency Questionnaire form
- Socioeconomic Information form
- Foster Care form
- Military Connected form
Access grade level specific digital learning resources on the Whiteside web page.