LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF LHS EMPLOYEES
WHAT IS AN EMPLOYEE?
WHO WORKS AT LIBERY HIGH SCHOOL?
WHY IS TEAMWORK IMPORTANT FOR EMPLOYEES AT LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL?
7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE EMPLOYEES
HONORARY HIGH SCHOOL EMPLOYEE
Thursday, April 23rd, 8:15am
200 Blue Jay Dr
YOUR WORK SCHEDULE
FAQs FOR PARENTS
1. What should my child wear?
We have a very active day planned, so please dress comfortably. Throughout the day, we will be doing lots of walking and activities.
2. Should I bring snacks?
Members of our planning committee have generously donated snacks for all the children. If you would prefer to send your own snack for your child, that's great too.
3. What's for lunch? And what happens during Liberty Hour?
Dr. Adams is providing pizza for lunch. Kids can hangout with parents during this time.
4. What if I have planning during 5th hour?
A few options:
- Your child can shadow you at any point in the day that you would like and maybe join another child/parent team at this time.
- Your child can shadow you while you plan
- Perhaps your child can shadow another member of your department.
5. How else can I be part of the day?
Feel free to join the group for any activities throughout the day. If you have any items in mind you would like to donate, let us know!