eNews From the Principal
Week of September 28-October 2, 2015
Celebrations & Commendations
- Great job, teachers, for your thoughtful and reflective goals! I have so much confidence in you and appreciate all you do to continue growing as a professional.
- I saw amazing work this week in the science lab on a 3rd grade adaptation/ accommodation lesson from our science docents; beautifully structured Kagan Inside/ Outside Circles reviewing irregular past tense verbs in Mrs. Watson's; songs on patterns in nature about seasons in Ms. Blanchard's; engaging lesson on forms of matter by making ice-cream in Ms. Workman's; a well-planned art lesson and gallery walk in Mrs. Franco's; dancing and singing about rounding numbers in Ms. Annett's, and of course, great teaching all around! I can go on and on...
- Happy Birthday, Lilia (Mrs. Franco)!! September 26.
What's Happening this Week?
Duty Schedule Week 1
AM Bus duty: Workman
AM Yard duty: Spano & Diaz
1-3 Recess: Hernandez, Andrews, Sandoval
4-5 Recess: Seger & Raab
PM Bus: Valenzuela & Van Laar
PM Car: Morrison & Lidwin
Lounge: Kinder Team
Events & Reminders
- A Monday Meeting in Room 15
- Please bring $20 for certificated staff and $10 if you are classified for our Fun Squad dues
- One team, One vision: Please refer to the photo below and select a visor or a cap. Indicate your shirt size (The shirt below is a large) on the form posted on my door. It's on the house!
- SST Day. Please check your Google calendar for invites.
- Kinder Spotlight at 8:45 am
- Private parent tour at 9:30 am: visiting Davis, Bendiksen, Franco, Diaz, and Valenzuela
- PEF Grant Due by 5 pm.
- Lower Grade Spotlight