Litchfield Public Schools
Device Check-In 2019
END OF YEAR CHECK-IN
Turn in dates!
Steps that will occur on turn in day:
- Device pre-inspection, Cord inspection, Carrying Case/Sleeve and pouch inspection (all personal items removed from pouch for summer storage)
- Laptop will be erased (you should have previously saved personal data to Google etc.)
- Sleeve and cords will be collected from you (or you will be charged if they are missing)
- Device will be scanned (to check-in) and collected from you
- Device will receive final inspection from IT
- Charges, if any, will show up in Campus Portal
Save your data!!
Seniors, we do delete your Google @isd465.org account.
Transferring your school Gmail account Drive contents
If you are graduating this spring, your school @isd465.org Google accounts will be deleted over the summer. There are a few things that you will need to do in order to create a smooth transition between your accounts and to decrease the possibility of losing important folders or files IF you want to save them.
Follow the instructions in the link below to download your contents to a .zip file and take it with you:
Follow the instructions in the link below to send your data to a personal Gmail account:
Asset Tags (T9xxxx) must remain on the device.
Items below need to be returned:
Brenthaven Laptop Sleeve & Pouch
Remove: items from the pouch, name tag, etc.
Return strap if you have one
11" MacBook Air
Leave: asset tag T9xxxx sticker should stay on the device