SURVIVING THE WILDERNESS
Quinn Moore's: BEST TIPS FOR KEEPING SAFE IN THE WILD!
1. Keep a positive attitude!
2. Find food ( can survive 3 weeks without)
3. Water, filter it before you drink!
4. Build a shelter, with sticks, and leaves, or a tent is useful!
5. Warmth, start a fire, with pine straw, and a lighter!
6. Do not disturb wild animals, and they will not disturb you!
7. Do not eat any unknown berries or leaves!
8. Do not travel too far, don't get lost again!
9. In case of other people, have a help signal!
10. Don't think negative, motivate yourself!
Food and Water
By packing small amounts of food with you on day trips and camping trips you can increase your chances of survival in the wilderness. Wilderness Survival is tough, you can survive with little food for days, without it you will become sick. Food will keep you alert of dangers and aware if someone tries to rescue you. If you do not pack food, and you are in a survival situation, then you must acknowledge yourself with what edibles there are in the area you will be in. For example, you could try to catch some edible beetles on a lakeside tree, or eat wild berries that grow in the wilderness.
Whenever you stumble into a wilderness adventure you must always pack water, because your body needs it more than food to survive. If you do not pack it then you must try to find clean water in your surroundings. Rivers are known for being contaminated, and undrinkable, but by creating a filter you could increase your chances of survival!