Bear Necessities for PAT
This is what we do
Site Fund Codes
This is imperative as this is how we bill for services. There were 187 families that were under the "no code" status.
Please run this report for yourself and fix any errors you find by January 28th:
Go to Reports
Go to "Family List"
Select the following:
Reports - Family Lists
Please select the fields to display, then select criteria to filter
Guardian Fields: Guardian Last, First
Child Last, First
At the Bottom of the page it says "Site Fund Codes" Select "No Code"
Select "Get Report"
If you have any families that do not have a code, please fix them by January 25th.
If you have questions on this, please see me.
Affiliate Families - what????
All part time pe's should have 3 and full time 6. We want to work towards meeting the following will all affiliate families:
An Affiliate Family is the family that:
- Parent educators complete and document a family-centered assessment within 90 days of enrollment and then at least annually thereafter (MAFA)
- Child health screening is completed by 7 months of age, or within 90 days of enrollment, and at least annually thereafter.
- Child developmental screening takes place for all children within 90 days of enrollment or birth, and then at least annually thereafter.
- Parent educators develop and document goals with each family they serve. Families that received at least one personal visit had at least one documented goal during the program year.
- Families with one or fewer stressors receive at least 12 personal visits annually and families with two or more stressors receive at least 24 personal visits annually
- Parent educators connect families to resources that help them reach their goals and address their needs. Families that received at least one personal visit were connected by their parent educator to at least one community resource in the program year.
- Milestone are completed after each visit.
Please look over your families that you have listed as your affiliate families. If you feel you can't make these with the families you have selected, let's talk.
Remember, this is not your highest of high needs families; these are the families that you feel will keep their appointments and you can meet all the requirements.
Parents As Teachers - the beginning....
Are you speeding through life stuck in your busy mind, missing the joys of life? Get out of your head (your thinking mind) by returning attention to your body. Headspace is mindfulness made simple. All you need to do is download the app and sign up. Then, sit back, relax and breathe. Best of all, its FREE for one year for all District employees!
For more information and to register, click here today.
Did you know....
Free Anti-Tip Straps
Did you know Crowley Furniture offers free anti-tip straps to our community so families can keep their little ones safe by anchoring heavy furniture to the wall? Stop by their Lee's Summit location in Summit Woods Crossing (next to Target), or any of their locations in the Kansas City area.
We can not publicize this, but you are welcome to share this information with your families verbally.