Arts Middle Update
April 1, 2022
Hello Arts Middle Families,
For more performances, check out the Step Team tomorrow at the Dance for Ana With Love Fundraiser tomorrow.
Mr. Ryan writes a book to help schools!
Shout out to Mr. Ryan! He wrote a book as a resource to help and support leaders in urban schools across the country. The book, Brilliance in the Building, shows leaders how to use the staff and the resources in the building to make change. Mr. Ryan is passionate about making an impact on students’ lives and felt this was a help to help impact students all over the country.
- Saturday, April 1st - Dance for Ana With Love Fundraiser 10 - 4
- Monday, April 11th - Friday, April 15th - Spring Break
- Wednesday, May 4th - Half Day 12:00 dismissal
Dance for Ana With Love Fundraiser
Dear Ana Grace School Family,
The entire school family is invited to the 7th annual Dance for Ana With Love Fundraiser this Saturday, April 2 from 10 am- 4pm here at our beautiful new school. We will celebrate what would be Ana Grace's 16th birthday with dancing, music, food, performances, and more! Price for admission is $7 for individuals and $25 for families of 4. All proceeds benefit the Ana Grace Project.
Check out more information at www.anagraceproject.org
You are being asked to complete this survey as part of a project to help all members of the school community (students, parents, and the adults who work at the school) understand how everyone feels about your child’s school.
As you respond to each item, focus on your thoughts and feelings based on your own personal experience with the school, as well as your perceptions of your child's experience as a student.
notes from the nurse
· While the COVID-19 vaccination is not required to attend school, it is helpful for us to know who is vaccinated when we are contact tracing and determining quarantines. After your student receives the second dose of the vaccine, we request that you send me the documentation. You can email it to me as a scan or picture, fax it to (860) 524-4078 or send a copy in with your student.
· Please inform me of all illnesses and plan to keep your student(s) home for any illness symptoms, including but not limited to:
o Temperature of 100 degrees or higher
o New Headache
o Chills/body aches
o Uncontrolled Cough and/or shortness of breath
o Vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and Loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
· Please continue to inform me if:
o Your student is ill, seen by a provider, or if COVID-19 testing is recommended/done.
o Your student or someone they’ve had close contact with tests positive for COVID-19.
· 7th Grade Health Requirements
Thank you to those who have submitted the documentation for your student already! Students entering 7th grade next year are required by the State of CT to have a PHYSICAL EXAM (dated after 6/30/2020 is valid) and two immunizations: Tdap and Meningococcal. If your student has met these requirements, but you haven’t submitted the documentation yet, please send to me via email, fax, or with your student to school.
DID YOU MISS THE LAST UPDATE?
Here it is....