How to keep your kids safe online.
Internet safety is a way to inform you about how dangerous it is to put your information online. If you’re not careful about what you put on the internet you could be in danger. People can find where you live, where you work, or your contact information. They can find a lot of information from a little information.
· Don’t tell people your information.
· Don’t tell anyone someone else’s information unless you have permition.
· Don’t talk to people you don’t know.
· Keep most of your information of the internet.
· Don’t give anyone your full name.
· Never open a e-mail attachment unless you know that person.