first typewriter invented
4/4/2016 b-day per 4-5 Nolan Buchholz
information on the typewriter.
- there are many various forms of the type writer such as: a portable one, standard and heavy.
- it was made in 1870 by Christopher L. sholes.
- the outer case can be made from steel, wood or plastic.
- there are fifteen steps that you need to do in order to assemble the typewriter that are not very easy to do.
- china and japan have 2 to 3 typewriter factories.
- the main assembly requires 5 steps.
typewriters have several parts that allow them to produce typed paper.
"Typewriter." How Products Are Made. 2002, "Typewriter." Dictionary of American History. 2003, "typewriter." The Columbia Encyclopedia, 6th Ed.. 2016, "typewriter." The Oxford Pocket Dictionary of Current English. 2009, and "typewriter." Oxford Dictionary of Rhymes. 2007. "Typewriter." Encyclopedia.com. HighBeam Research, 01 Jan. 2002. Web. 12 Apr. 2016. <http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/typewriter.aspx>.