come to TEXAS
land policy in Texas
In Texas you can get lots of land for only 12.5 per acre
requirements of colonists in Texas
you have to become a Mexican citizen , you have to become catholic believer, and you most follow the mexico laws.
the cost of it is
- the cost was $1.25 per acre
- or you can pay it out 12.5 per acre and paid out over several years
the description of the land in Texas
- it is in the eastern Texas coastline of the gulf of Mexico.
- wetlands forests contains most of the major rivers in Texas.
- mild climate, large amounts of rainfall, high winds, floods and hurricanes.
- Agriculture, good can be imported oil, gas, timber and technology.
north central plains
- rolling prairies few rivers.
- summers are short, winters are cool and cold.
- drought high winds and tornadoes
- manufacturing and agriculture