Week at a Glance
~ Pershing Elemenary December 14-18, 2015 ~
December 14-18, 2015 / January 4-6, 2015
Morning Duty: Auditorium-Barrientos/Newman, Hallway-T. Cea-Pena
Monday, December 14 , 2015
- Jean JIngle- This day is not like all the rest, include a jingle bell to add some zest!
- ACP 3rd-5th Language Arts
- Testing Updates and Information Meeting, 3:00-4:30
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Jeans w/Holiday Trim (holiday tie, sweater, scarf or shirt)
- ACP Math K-5th
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
- Jeans w/chips and salsa for Lunch
- ACP Reading K-5th
Thursday, December 17, 2015
- Jeans w/head-ware or hats Adorn
- ACP Specials (Art/PE/Music)
- Class Holiday Parties, 1:00-2:00
Friday, December 18, 2015
- ACP Make-up Tests
- Holiday Music Program, 8:30 PrK-2nd, 9:30 3rd-5th
- Free Jean Day-Happy Holiday!
Pershing Holiday Service Project
Students are asked to donated hygiene products, paper towels, Kleenex, batteries and cake mix and frosting.
Staff - are asked to donated children's toys.
Thank you for your support!!
Below are short, inexpensive, fun games you can add to your holiday parties
Teachers are like candles, they consume themselves to brighten the lives of others.
~ Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Morning Duty: Auditorium - Armendariz/Wells, Hallway-Henderson
Monday, January 4, 2016
- Campus PD, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
- Student Tracker Presentations, Kinder-5th grade
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Classroom Work Day, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
- First Day of 4th Marking Period / Students Return to School
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Friday, January 8, 2016
- School Spirit Day, $1 Jean Day
January 22 - Teachers Complete Grades for Progress Reports
January 25 - Print Progress Reports & Send Home Progress Reports
February 12 - Validation List Distributed
February 16 - Validations Due
February 23 - Grades Printed, Sign and Date GS gradebooks
February 24 - Grades Exported
February 26 - Report Cards Printed
February 29 - Report Cards Issued