May 8, 2017
Thank Yous and Celebrations
Thank you to our PTA for a WONDERFUL Teacher Appreciation Week! (Please be sure to write them a thank you note to thank them for going above and beyond!)
Christina, Floreina, and Kimmy, thank you for filling our bellies with baked potatoes and fixings this week!
Alicia and Dalia, thank you for preparing all of our Bethany Teacher Appreciation treats/gifts!
Thank you, Katy, for creating and sharing your Morning Circle Powerpoint!
To our Running Club Sponsors/Color Run Planners, Dija, Laura, Val, and Krysta, a humongous thank you!
Thank you to those of you who've already written Lollipop Letters! Get the supplies you need to write your own Lollipop Letters from the shelf in Dara's office!
Volunteer Breakfast planners, thank you for working so hard to make our breakfast special!
Nurse Jill, Johnny, Roy, Andi, and Bryan, great job always remaining calm, no matter the situation!
Andi, you work tirelessly to make sure everything is in order for STAAR! Thank you!!
Kim, thank you for our BOGO Book Fair !!
PTA Carnival Sign Up
- May 8 - STAAR Testing (3rd and 4th Grade Math; 5th Grade Math Retakes)
- May 9 - STAAR Testing (3rd and 4th Grade Reading; 5th Grade Reading Retakes)
- May 10 - STAAR Testing (5th Grade Science); National School Nurse Day; Staff Meeting; 3rd Grade Team provides Ice Breaker Activity
- May 11 - STAAR MakeUp Testing; Kid Talk Meetings
- May 12 - STAAR MakeUp Testing; PTA Carnival 6:00-8:00 pm
- May 15 - Melinda's Retirement Party At Salsa's Tex Mex, 3:30-5:30
- May 17 - EOY Writing Samples due to Erin; TL Meeting
- May 18 - Professor Hours End; no more homework; CMIT Meetings; Bethany Senior reunion @ 5:00 pm
- May 19 - Field Day
- May 22 - Dr. Bingelli visits Bethany
- May 23 - Volunteer Breakfast 7:30-9:00 am; Schimelpfenig performance for 5th Grade 10:30-11:30
- May 24 - IWK Meetings
- May 25 - CMIT Meetings
- May 26 - Tier II Documentation Due to Erin Swain; Field Day Make Up (if needed)
- May 29 - Memorial Day Holiday for Teacher and Students