Barack Obama and War terror
By: Jesus Martinez
5 Facts of Barack Obama involvement
- Ignoring the Paris rally
- Saying "We don't have a strategy yet"
- Losing Iraq
- Swapping prisoners
- Whitewashing the war on terror
from terrorism is real and as a nation we will overcome as a nation together but a
other thingthe President of the United States was talking about the mass killing in Chattanooga, Tennessee,Fort Texas, and Boston saying that the terrorists turned to less complicated acts of violence.
Obama said the United States and its allies would continue disrupting plots, targeting terrorist infrastructure and finances, and providing training and equipment to Iraqi and Syria fighters.He said he would also pursue a cease-fire agreement in Syria, which would allow for a "common goal" between the United States and Russia to pursue ISIS.
4 other events
- General Petrous- U.S. Army General David Petraeus was born in New York on November 7,1952, and was commissioned into the infantry as a second lieutenant after graduating from Military Academy at West Point in 1974.
- Dick Cheney- Born in 1941 in Nebraska, Dick Cheney entered politics in1965, Beginning as an intern for the Senate, Cheney quickly rose to power by first becoming an aide to the Wisconsin governor, then working for President Richard Nixon's administration in 1969.
- Guantanamo Bay- A bay on the SE coast of Cube.
- Saddam Hussein- Born on April 28, 1937, in Tikrit, Iraq, Saddam Hussein was a secularist who rose through the Baath political party to assume a dictatorial presidency.