Byrd's English II
UNIT LEARNING GOALS
- Analyze the representation of a subject or topic between different mediums
- Analyze how an author draws on and transforms source material in a specific work
- Delineate and evaluate arguments and claims made in a text
- Analyze seminal documents of historical and literary significance
- Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas
- We will be reading Act IV this week - make sure your ACT III questions are answered your quiz is complete.
Monday, May 2
Vocabulary Practice - Unit 13
Make sure Act I-III questions are completed and have been checked.
Make sure Research Steps 1-4 are completed and turned in. We will be starting Step 5 on Thursday.
Act III Quiz is on CANVAS and needs to be completed today.
ACT IV - The Three Visions worksheet - front table