Welcome to Stella & Dot
AND WELCOME TO OUR TEAM... Sparkles Galore!
We are so HAPPY to have YOU!
My name is Chantal Wall and I am your upline Star Stylist. I have been with Stella & Dot for 4 years and becoming a stylist has been without a doubt one of the best decisions I've ever made! I'm so excited to share this journey with you!
If you ever want to personally connect for some tips or coaching, please don't hesitate to contact me!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
My cell is 647-530-7385
Please read below for tips on starting your business successfully!
1. Order your samples within 7 days of signing up (I know you have already checked that off ;)) as well as anything else you might want at 50% off. You have 50% off for your first 30 days. And if you want to pop by to see anything in person just let me know...would LOVE to hang out!
2. Book, book, book! You want to book as many shows as you can during your first 60 days (also known as your JumpStart). WHY??? FREE JEWELRY (not to mention all the commission you will earn - making it easy to pay off your investment AND make money AND earn more jewelry to round out your display!) What is JumpStart? Keep reading below to find out more!
3. Book your DOUBLE DIP show! Twice a calendar year, you can host your OWN show and collect the hostess rewards too! So in addition to your first 4 shows that you book with friends and family, book your own show and invite anyone that isn't hosting to your show! Remember, you need to invite 40+ in order to get 10-15 attending!
4. Join our Facebook groups! They are an amazing resource for support and ideas! So please friend me!
5. Attend Monthly Open Team Meetings - normally held the first week of every month and there are MANY to choose from. I usually go to the midtown Toronto meetups, but you can meet lots of ladies close to you if you're not in my area. I'm happy to help you connect with them.
6. Attend a New Stylist Training (in person or via conference call). These are announced in our Facebook group so please be sure to add me as a friend to keep in the loop!
7. Attend a Training Bootcamp - these are held quarterly by home office and stay tuned for details on the next one! These are truly amazing and not to be missed! The next BIG one is Hoopla in Orlando in mid July!!! It is all a tax write off so if you can make it...you should!!! I will be there and would LOVE for you to join me!
Read on below for some tips & tricks!
Everything you need to know before your first trunk show
How can I tell if anything is out of stock?
Visit the Home page of the Stylist Lounge and halfway down the page you will see a section that has the Product Alert List on it - you can view and print it off for your show!
How do I know what the specials are for the month?
Visit the Home page of the Stylist Lounge and halfway down the page you will see a section that says "Incentives & Promotions". You can view the monthly specials here and print it off for your show! I put the monthly specials in a clear frame with my display for all to see.
How much is shipping on a trunk show order?
Shipping is $7.95 per order to ship directly to the guest or $5.95 per order to ship to hostess.
What do I need to bring to my first show?
Bring a pack of look books with your information labeled onto the front of each one (name, email address, phone number). Your look book is your calling card! Don't be afraid to give them out as it will generate future orders and bookings (plus you will earn business supply credits to replace those look books!)
How do I book trunk shows?
By asking! Check out the Monthly Words to Say in Stellaverse for some inspiration! Be sure to view the Group Hello videos in Stellaverse as well as those that do a group hello always book more and sponsor more than those who don't!
What is our jewelry made of?
All of our jewelry is lead and nickel free. We use 14kt gold on our plated pieces and sterling silver in our delicate pieces. Check out the answers to those questions and more here: http://www.stelladot.com/design-studio/faqs
What is jumpstart anyway?
Jumpstart to Success
Take advantage of the Jumpstart program to earn added rewards during your first 60 days and get your business off to a great start.
How much commission and FREE product will you earn?
It's up to you when you Book, Sell and Sponsor - That's what we call our Circle of Success. Write down your specific goals and keep track of your achievements. And don't forget to dream big! Anything is possible when you work hard, stay positive, and believe in yourself!
What to do next:
Start by reviewing the Jumpstart Rewards Overview and the jumpstart FAQS. Go to your Stylist lounge and scroll about halfway down the page. Click on "Compensation Plan", you will find everything you need to know about your jumpstart! Then talk to me about setting your Jumpstart Goals and you'll be on your way!
I CANNOT wait to work with you and get your business off to a fabulous start!