Home Made Burritos
- 5pounds of beef (hamburger)
- Taco seasoning, Garlic powder, Onion powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Tortilla shells (2 packs of a 12 pack) hard or soft
- American cheese slices or shredded cheddar
- taco sauce
- sour cream
* tomatoes (if wanted)
- In a frying pan, brown 5 lb. ground beef.
- While the meat's cooking get several plastic containers out.
- Cut up each topping.
- Put each topping in a container.
- Drain grease out of meat.
- Add seasoning as directed.
- Add Garlic powder, and Onion powder as desired.
- Put cooked meat in a large bowl.
- Top your wrap with meat and toppings.
- Fold and enjoy.