The Bulldog Bulletin
News From Crown Point Community School Corporation
October is Safe Schools Month, but student safety is a priority for our district the entire year, every day.
CPCSC uses a tip reporting service that allows students, staff, and parents to submit safety concerns to our administration in multiple ways:
Every tip is immediately logged in the system and our administration is notified so they can investigate and take appropriate action. Tips may be submitted anonymously.
You can adjust these settings based on different roles/buildings/ children, including how you receive messages (email, text, or app). Check out the video below for more information.
Join Dr. Todd Terrill, Superintendent of Crown Point Community School Corporation, and other district administrators for conversation and a cup of coffee. No presentation or talking points - this is simply an opportunity to engage in conversation with the community.
The next Coffee & Conversation will be October 31, 2023 at 9 a.m. at the Administrative Service Center. Please note our new address: 1050 S. Main St., Crown Point.
- Food service
- Students are invited to join scout Troop 88 on Mondays from 6:30 to 8 pm in Winfield.
- Triangle Hills is offering autumn programs including a fall break camp, hiking, archery classes, and a fall festival.
- Cedar Lake Parks and Recreation is hosting a Dad/Daughter Dance on October 8 from noon to 2 pm.
- The Good News Club at Timothy Ball Elementary or MacArthur Elementary meets Thursdays after school.
- Registration is open for students K-8 to join winter sports leagues at the YMCA.
- Join the Crown Point Christian Reformed Church for a free Trunk or Treat on October 27th from 6-8 p.m.