North Duplin Athletics
Athletic News and Updates
Message from ND Athletics
Updates will be posted here as they are announced! Below are strength and conditioning workouts as well as skill development and wellness links. Please use this time to remain active and healthy!
- Water: Drink fluids! Recommend 8 to 10 glasses a day!
- Healthy Foods: Limit sugar and sodium! Choose fresh foods and fewer processed foods!
- Exercise: Check out the links below for ideas! Join our Google Classroom for activities!
- Digital Break: Limit your screen time! Go outside and get fresh air!
- Routine: Follow a schedule! Set aside regular times during the day to stay focused on your goals! Hold yourself accountable!
Above all, we need your help in encouraging others to practice social distancing and wash your hands!
2020 Lady Rebels Volleyball (HS)
2020 Football Links
Exercise and Skill LInks
Join Coach Martin's Adv. PE Workouts using code: fep54va
Work. Never. Stops.
We Are All In This Together!
North Duplin Jr Sr High School
Home of the Rebels
Be Tough! Be A Rebel!
Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance!
All the best, Mrs.Laura