Am I really all that nice?
Passages about the real me.
- “Girls, girls! It’s time for the bride-to-be to open her presents. Angela, you sit here and everybody gather round.” Angela did as her mother said. She lowered herself to a cushion on the floor, ringed by gift boxes and surrounded by vaguely familiar faces. She had not invited her few friends from college; they were bent on careers, this wasn’t their thing. (pg.94)
In this passage, you see me following everyone's order and listening to everyone no matter what. I am too scared to disobey anyone and even though I am an adult I still get treated as a little kid.
2. Sydelle Pulaski’s eyes popped open in surprise. Quickly she squeezed them shut and uttered another loud snore. Well, what do you know? Her sweet, saintly partner was the bomber. Good for her! (pg.99)
In this passage, there is a big reveal that I Angela Wexler sweet innocent little girl ( as grace would say) is the bomber.No one would suspect me as the bomber, I mean everyone thinks I such a good girl marrying my dream husband when really he's more a nightmare.
The 16 tenants.
- Me and Sydelle.
- James hoo and grace wexler.
- Doug ho and theo Theodorakis.
- Turtle Weller and Flora ( baba) Bambach.
- Otis amber and Birtha crow
- Dr. Denton deere and Chris thedorakis.
- Jake Weller and Madam Hoo.
- Sandy mcsouthers and JJ. Ford.
This symbol resembles me because everyone thinks I'm perfect when I'm not! I have flaws lots of them, but everyone doesn't relize.
This symbol resembles me because I am getting married can't say that I want to though. The person I am marrying is D.Denton Deere.
Everyone says I'm pretty wich is nice but now that I have all these scars I dont think my mom likes me as much.
About the book
title: The Westing Game
published: edited version 2004
Change in my charecter
Perfect: symbols for perfect.
Wedding: symbols for wedding.