Crockett Campus Inclusion Plan
First steps to get there.
What does it look like?
- teamwork between General Education and Special Education
- special education students are included in classroom instruction
- students feel included in curriculum
How do we get there?
What we need
- support from Leadership
- collaborate on each student regardless of placement (504, Sped, ELL, General Ed.)
- provide intervention for everyone that needs it
Things to remember
- won't happen overnight
- need support from the whole campus
What we will do when we get back to campus
- set a long term goal (implementing inclusion and how it will work)
- create short term goals to get us there
- determine which students we want to start with and how we will support the teachers