October 12 - 16
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- October 15 - Senior Class Meeting - a google link will be sent
- October 21 - Remote Learning Day - Assignments but no google meets
- October 23 - Teacher workday/End of the first nine weeks
- October 26 - November 6 - Second round of Virtual Drivers Education Class
- November 6 - Early bird discount for Cap & Gown Order
- November 16 - High Schools & Middle Schools begin Plan-B
Phased-in Plan B
- Half the students will come on Monday & Tuesday (Group A)
- The other half will come on Thursday & Friday (Group B)
- Wednesday will be a Remote Learning/Quiz/Test Day
- On the days students are not in the building, they will learn remotely like they have been doing so far.
- Students whose parents chose Virtual Academy, will continue to learn 100% remotely.
- Parents who want to now choose Virtual Academy will be given that option.
- A survey will be sent out this week for parents to decide either Virtual or Plan-B.
See our website for more information.
PARENT OBSERVER IN CANVAS
Have your child Generate a Pairing Code (this will be different for each student).
Go to https://fcschools.instructure.com/login/canvas (bookmark this site so that you can easily access your Observer dashboard for your child.
Click on Parent of a Canvas User? in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
Complete the required information in the window, which will include inputting the student Pairing Code; multiple students can be added.
Go to the Dashboard to see your child's courses.
Parents can sign into this account to easily access their student's courses within Canvas.
Do you want to share some of your fun and funny moments? The yearbook committee needs your help. Refer to the BHS website home page for more information.
Ms. Tia Anderson is your college advisor. Refer to the BHS website home page for more information.
Confused about remote learning? We have compiled a list of links that you may find helpful. Refer to the BHS website home page for more information.