Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
May 31- June 3, 2016
THANK YOU to everyone who attended the Board of Education Meeting, where we received our "Caught in the Act of Giving Back" award from the GPFPE! I am still so inspired by our class' efforts to provide socks for the less fortunate! Way to go @howeys4th! Thank to our class' generosity, we enjoyed a delicious ice cream treat!:)
- Our FINAL class Scrabble Party will be held on Mon., June 6th @ 2:40!
Please join us! If you'd like to donate a snack or drink, send me a note...thanks!
- Innovation Day is coming! Did you enjoy Genius Hour? Well then, you will LOVE Innovation Day! On Mon., June 13th our class will spend the WHOLE day researching and creating a project about something they are passionate about. We will share our learning by sharing our projects with the class! Can't wait!
- Mr. Stemmler's 4th grade class is coming to play Scrabble with us this Thurs., (6/2)...game on!
- Mrs. Nugent & Mrs. Gout will ALSO be bringing their classes to play outdoor Scrabble with us this week! They'll be here Friday 6/3 in the afternoon! If you'd like to provide a snack, that'd be great! (Just send me a note.)
- We had a blast playing Scrabble with Mr. Eszes' class! Some of the highlights were: friends we already knew, making new friends, making words, sun, popsicles, singing w/Mr. Eszes and his guitar.
- KidBlog: Your post and 3 comments are due by Friday, June 3rd.
- Spelling is done for the year.
- Our End-of-the-Year 4th Grade Extravganza will take place in the afternoon on Tues., June 14th. A separate flyer is being sent home. Hope you'll join us!
- Things to ask your child about: Scrabble party w/ Richard, Scrabble w/Defer, Endangered Animals Research Paper, Mystery Skype w/St. Clair Shores
- I appreciate our parents continuing to sign the planners nightly.
- Remember...together we’re better!
Sincerely, Susan Howey